Friday, March 13, 2009

Chibi Short(Schooltime Shipping)


Along with posting something about my life everyday. I'm going to try and post some sort of artwork, website, video, link, etc. that I like and want to share. Just because I have a lot of that kind of stuff that I like, and it will help you get to know me a little better. This is the video for today. It is a little short based off the Avatar show and made by the creators of the show. If you haven't seen the show you might not get it. But I really like it so I wanted to post it anyway. In case you don't know shipping is when you pair two people together from a show or book, and then you actively support their relationship. This video makes fun of the different pairs and "ships"(short for relationships) on Avatar.
http://www.truveo.com/Avatar-School-Time-Shipping/id/1412121108

1 comment: