Thursday, March 12, 2009

More Fan Art

This is a drawing of another character from Avatar. Her name is Azula. She is one of my favorite characters. This doesn't exactly look like how she looks on the show. But I'm pretending. :D I drew her a little to kind looking, but if you look closely at the eyes you can kind of see a slight evil glare.
Anyway, I'm pretty proud of this one, as horrible as it is. I have to give credit to Kieran for the flames though. I think they are the best part of the drawing, so it pains me to indulge that information. (The flames are there because she is a firebender. Not because she is the devil. Well, she is an evil genius. But that's not why there are flames.) I wish I could add color to this. The flames would be a really cool blue. But I would ruin it if I tried.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you try to describe to us that she is not the devil. That has to be the best explanation in history! =D

    ReplyDelete